In this Post, You know about Article 117 Of Indian Constitution In English. If you do not know about what is Article 117, then this post you will give you complete information about that Indian Constitution Article.
Articles are given in our Indian Constitution, in which one mark has been given to each provision where article 117 has also been told in the india constitution. Every person of India must have know about the Indian Constitution Articles.
Article 117 Of Indian Constitution In English
Article 117 – Special provisions as to financial Bills.
(1) A Bill or amendment making provision for any of the matters specified in sub clauses (a) to (f) of clause ( 1 ) of article 110 shall not be introduced or moved except on the recommendation of the President and a Bill making such provision shall not be introduced in the Council of States: Provided that no recommendation shall be required under this clause for the moving of an amendment making provision for the reduction or abolition of any tax.
(2) A Bill or amendment shall not be deemed to make provision for any of the matters aforesaid by reason only that it provides for the imposition of fines or other pecuniary penalties, or for the demand or payment of fees for licences or fees for services rendered, or by reason that it provides for the imposition, abolition, remission, alteration or regulation of any tax by any local authority or body for local purposes.
(3) A Bill which, if enacted and brought into operation, would involve expenditure from the consolidated Fund of India shall not be passed by either House of Parliament unless the President has recommended to that House the consideration of the Bill Procedure Generally.
Article 117 In English
117 Article – Special provisions with respect to financial bills.
(1) No Bill or amendment making provision for any matter referred to in sub-clauses (a) to (f) of clause (1) of article 110 shall be introduced or introduced except on the recommendation of the President and the making of a Bill. No such provision shall be introduced in the Council of States: Provided that no recommendation shall be required to move an amendment providing for the reduction or abolition of any tax under this section.
(2) No Bill or amendment shall be deemed to provide for any of the aforesaid matters merely by reason that it provides for the imposition of fine or other fine, or the demand for a license for services or for a fee. or offers for payment. Provided that, or for the reason that it provides for the imposition, abolition, exemption, alteration or regulation of any tax by any local authority or body for local purposes.
(3) A Bill, if enacted and brought into operation, involving expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of India, shall not be passed by either House of Parliament unless the President recommends the consideration of the Bill for procedure in that House. Haven’t.
Note- All the things mentioned in this have been taken from the Indian Constitution itself. That is, it is the word of the constitution.
What Is Article 117 Of Indian Constitution?
Article 117 Debate Summary
Draft Article 97 (Article 117, Constitution of India, 1950) was debated on 10 June 1949. It contained special procedural provisions relating to the passage of financial bills. One member proposed that clause 3 of the draft article should be amended to prevent the government from spending any money in war-like actions outside the territory of India.
This can be allowed only when the President has sought authorization from the Parliament giving his reasons in writing. He argued that this would not hinder the state’s ability to defend itself, but would act as a deterrent to the government’s autocratic spending on wars. In response, it was argued that the amendment would limit the executive’s power in protecting the country’s borders and integrity.
Another member proposed the removal of clause 3 of the draft article. He argued that this clause can be strictly interpreted that no Bill can be introduced in either House of Parliament unless on the recommendation of the President, as each Bill requires some government expenditure.
Will be In response, a member proposed an amendment to clause 3 to clarify that it would apply only where money was called for from the Consolidated Fund of India. The above proposals were given a negative vote. The Assembly accepted the minor changes proposed by the Drafting Committee and adopted the draft article on 10 June 1949.
Must Know Article
|Article 111 In English
|Article 112 In English
|Article 113 In English
|Article 114 In English
|Article 115 In English
|Article 116 In English
|Article 107 In English
|Article 108 In English
|Article 109 In English
|Article 110 In English
How did you like the information about this What Is Article 117 Of Indian Constitution In English, do tell by commenting below. Rest I have told about Article 117 In English like What Is Article 117? If you have any question related to this Article in Indian Constitution.
Then you can ask by commenting below, do share the post with your friends or anyone to provide them genuine information related to Constitution Of India.