In this Post, You know about Article 166 Of Indian Constitution In English. If you do not know about what is Article 166, then this post you will give you complete information about that Indian Constitution Article.
Articles are given in our Indian Constitution, in which one mark has been given to each provision where article 166 has also been told in the india constitution. Every person of India must have know about the Indian Constitution Articles.
Article 166 Of Indian Constitution In English
Article 166 – Conduct of business of the Government of a State.
(1) All executive action of the Government of a State shall be expressed to be taken in the name of the Governor.
(2) Orders and other instruments made and executed in the name of the Governor shall be authenticated in such manner as may be specified in rules to be made by the Governor, and the validity of an order on instruction which is so authenticated shall not be called in question on the ground that it is not an order or instrument made or executed by the Governor.
(3) The Governor shall make rules for the more convenient transaction of the business of the Government of the State, and for the allocation among Ministers of the said business in so far as it is not business with respect to which the Governor is by or under this Constitution required to act in his discretion.
Article 166 In English
166 Article – Conduct of business of the Government of a State.
(1) All executive action of the Government of a State shall be said to be taken in the name of the Governor.
(2) Orders and other documents made and executed in the name of the Governor shall be certified in the manner specified in rules to be made by the Governor, and the validity of an order on a reference so certified shall not be in question on that ground. is done that it is not an order or instrument made or executed by the Governor.
(3) The Governor shall make rules for the more convenient conduct of the business of the State Government and for the allocation among the Ministers of the said business, in so far as it is not a business in respect of which the Governor may or under this Constitution act in his discretion. is required.
Note- All the things mentioned in this have been taken from the Indian Constitution itself. That is, it is the word of the constitution.
What Is Article 166 Of Indian Constitution?
Article 166 Debate Summary
Draft Article 146 (Article 166) was debated on 2 June 1949. It laid down the rules regulating the conduct of business of the State Government. A member moved that clause (1) be amended so that the executive action of the State Government may be expressed in the name of that Government. He argued that it was unusual and unfair to give so much importance to any individual, especially in a democracy.
The Chairman of the Drafting Committee replied that the language used in the present draft article is a ‘logical consequence’ of the draft Article 130 (Article 154) which states that all executive power of the State is vested in its Governor. The amendment was rejected by the Assembly. The draft Article 146 was adopted on 2 June 1949.
Must Know Article
|Article 161 In English|
|Article 162 In English|
|Article 163 In English|
|Article 164 In English|
|Article 165 In English|
|Article 156 In English|
|Article 157 In English|
|Article 158 In English|
|Article 159 In English|
|Article 160 In English|
How did you like the information about this What Is Article 166 Of Indian Constitution In English, do tell by commenting below. Rest I have told about Article 166 In English like What Is Article 166. If you have any question related to this Article in Indian Constitution.
Then you can ask by commenting below, do share the post with your friends or anyone to provide them genuine information related to Constitution Of India.