In this Post, You know about Article 207 Of Indian Constitution In English. If you do not know about what is Article 207, then this post you will give you complete information about that Indian Constitution Article.
Articles are given in our Indian Constitution, in which one mark has been given to each provision where article 207 has also been told in the India constitution. Every person of India must have know about the Indian Constitution Articles.
Article 207 Of Indian Constitution In English
Article 207 – Special provisions as to financial Bills.
(1) A Bill or amendment making provision for any of the matters specified in sub clause (a) to (f) of clause ( 1 ) of article 199 shall not be introduced or moved except on the recommendation of the Governor, and a Bill making such provision shall not be introduced in a Legislative Council: Provided that no recommendation shall be required under this clause for the moving of an amendment making provision for the reduction or abolition of any tax.
(2) A Bill or amendment shall not be deemed to make provision for any of the matters aforesaid by reason only that it provides for the imposition of fines or other pecuniary penalties, or for the demand or payment of fees for licences or fees for services rendered, or by reason that it provides for the imposition, abolition, remission, alteration or regulation of any tax by any local authority or body for local purposes.
(3) A Bill which, if enacted and brought into operation, would involve expenditure from the Consolidated Fund of a State shall not be passed by a House of the Legislature of the State unless the Governor has recommended to that House the consideration of the Bill Procedure Generally.
Article 207 In English
207 Article – Special provisions with respect to financial bills.
(1) No Bill or amendment making provision for any matter referred to in sub-clauses (a) to (f) of clause (1) of article 199 shall be introduced or introduced except on the recommendation of the Governor, and a Bill making such provision shall not be introduced to the Legislative Council: Provided that no recommendation shall be required to move an amendment providing for the reduction or abolition of any tax under this section.
(2) No Bill or amendment shall be deemed to make provision for any of the aforesaid matters merely by reason that it provides for the imposition of fine or other fine, or the demand for a license for services or for a fee. or offers for payment. Provided that, or for the reason that it provides for the imposition, abolition, exemption, alteration or regulation of any tax by any local authority or body for local purposes.
(3) No Bill, if enacted and brought into operation, shall involve expenditure out of the Consolidated Fund of the State, shall be passed by one House of the Legislature of the State unless the Governor has directed that House to consider the Bill. The procedure is generally not recommended.
Note- All the things mentioned in this have been taken from the Indian Constitution itself. That is, it is the word of the constitution.
What Is Article 207 Of Indian Constitution?
Article 207 Debate Summary
Draft Article 182 (Article 207) was debated on 10 June 1949. It laid down special procedural provisions relating to the passing of financial bills in the state legislature. No fundamental amendments were proposed in this draft article.
The chairman of the drafting committee proposed to replace the references to ‘revenue’ of the state with ‘consolidated fund’. The amendment was accepted without debate. The amended draft article was adopted on 10 June 1949.
Must Know Article
|Article 201 In English|
|Article 202 In English|
|Article 203 In English|
|Article 204 In English|
|Article 205 In English|
|Article 206 In English|
|Article 197 In English|
|Article 198 In English|
|Article 199 In English|
|Article 200 In English|
How did you like the information about this What Is Article 207 Of Indian Constitution In English, do tell by commenting below. Rest I have told about Article 207 In English like What Is Article 207. If you have any question related to this Article in Indian Constitution.
Then you can ask by commenting below, do share the post with your friends or anyone to provide them genuine information related to Constitution Of India.