In this Post, You know about Article 114 Of Indian Constitution In English. If you do not know about what is Article 114, then this post you will give you complete information about that Indian Constitution Article.
Articles are given in our Indian Constitution, in which one mark has been given to each provision where article 114 has also been told in the india constitution. Every person of India must have know about the Indian Constitution Articles.
Article 114 Of Indian Constitution In English
Article 114 – Appropriation Bills.
(1) As soon as may be after the grants under article 113 have been made by the House of the People, there shall be introduced a Bill to provide for the appropriation out of the Consolidated Fund of India of all moneys required to meet.
(a) the grants so made by the House of the People; and
(b) the expenditure charged on the Consolidated fund of India but not exceeding in any case the amount shown in the statement previously laid before Parliament.
(2) No amendment shall be proposed to any such Bill in either House of Parliament which will have the effect of varying the amount or altering the destination of any grant so made or of varying the amount of any expenditure charged on the Consolidated Fund of India, and the decision of the person presiding as to whether an amendment is inadmissible under this clause shall be final.
(3) Subject to the provisions of articles 115 and 116, no money shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Fund of India expect under appropriation made by law passed in accordance with the provisions of this article.
Article 114 In English
114 Article – Appropriation Bill.
(1) A Bill shall be introduced, as soon as may be after the grant under article 113 is made by the House of the People, to provide for the appropriation of all moneys required to be drawn from the Consolidated Fund of India.
(a) the grants so made by the House of the People; And
(b) the expenditure charged on the Consolidated Fund of India but in no case exceeding the amount shown in the statement laid before Parliament.
(2) No amendment shall be moved in either House of Parliament to any Bill which seeks to alter the amount or destination of any grant so made or to alter the amount of any expenditure charged on the Consolidated Fund of India. will make an impact. and the decision of the person presiding thereon whether the amendment is unacceptable under this section shall be final.
(3) Subject to the provisions of articles 115 and 116, no money shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Fund of India required under appropriation made by law passed in accordance with the provisions of this article.
Note- All the things mentioned in this have been taken from the Indian Constitution itself. That is, it is the word of the constitution.
What Is Article 114 Of Indian Constitution?
Article 114 Debate Summary
The debate in the assembly was based on this amendment. The draft article empowered the President to certify the schedule. Through this amendment, the Drafting Committee sought to give primacy to the Parliament, especially the Lok Sabha. One member believed that the amendment provided ‘needless formality’ to the process. He pointed out that the House of Commons took the route of the Act, as its votes had no legal validity.
The amendment marked the beginning of voting in the Lok Sabha along with the passage of the Appropriation Bill. This would be unnecessary and time consuming. Another member denied these concerns. He saw this double-layered process as a way to ensure investigation. A member of the drafting committee defended the amendment. He pointed out that the amendment was intended only to replace the President’s certification with the passage of the Appropriation Bill in the Lok Sabha.
This would ensure that the Parliament would have control over financial matters. Another member was not very convinced with Clause 2. He argued that it was restrictive and limited the ‘sovereignty of Parliament’. The issue of amending the Appropriation Bill can be left to the convention or rules of Parliament. There was no need to write it in the constitution. The Assembly accepted the amendment of the Drafting Committee and adopted the draft article on 10 June 1949.
Must Know Article
|Article 111 In English
|Article 112 In English
|Article 113 In English
|Article 104 In English
|Article 105 In English
|Article 106 In English
|Article 107 In English
|Article 108 In English
|Article 109 In English
|Article 110 In English
How did you like the information about this What Is Article 114 Of Indian Constitution In English, do tell by commenting below. Rest I have told about Article 114 In English like What Is Article 114? If you have any question related to this Article in Indian Constitution.
Then you can ask by commenting below, do share the post with your friends or anyone to provide them genuine information related to Constitution Of India.